The Redemptorist Solidarity Gifts are a wonderful way of creating bonds of support and friendship between you and the people of Africa and Madagascar. The Gifts support communities where the Redemptorists work. These Gifts deliver meaningful and practical help that enrich the lives of people thwarted by the pain of poverty.
Build the bonds of perpetual partnership and buy a Gift for your loved ones.
When you purchase a Solidarity Gift, you will receive by email a Solidarity Gift Certificate expressing our gratitude, referencing the gift, and providing you with the opportunity to inscribe the name of the person you wish to share the gift with. You can then print this Certificate and offer it as a gift.
CLICK On each of the links below to find out more about the particular Solidarity Gift. All payments are processed through Paypal.
- Solidarity Gift 1 School Uniform and Bag, Mozambique (€10, £8, $11)
- Solidarity Gift 2 Resource Kit for Young People, Zimbabwe (€15, £13, $16)
- Solidarity Gift 3 Home Based Care, South Africa (€20, £17, $22)
- Solidarity Gift 4 Water, Niger& Mozambique ( €30, £25, $32)
- Solidarity Gift 5 Daily Nutritious Meal, Madagascar & the Congo (€40, £34, $44)
- Solidarity Gift 6 Education and Care for Street Children, the Congo (€40, £34, $44)
- Solidarity Gift 7 Goats and Sheep for Nomadic Pastoralists, Niger ( €25, £21, $27)
- Solidarity Gift 8 Skills Training for Women in Burkina Faso (€50, £42, $54)
- Solidarity Gift 9 Early Education, Kenya (€20, £17, $22)
- Solidarity Gift 10 Catechetical Resources, Angola (€30, £25, $32)
- Solidarity Gift 11 Fuel to celebrate the Eucharist ( €30, £25, $32)
- Solidarity Gift 12 School Fees for Orphaned Children, Nigeria & Zimbabwe (€40, £34, $43)
Redemptorist Solidarity Gifts are not seasonal- any occasion can be a Solidarity Gift moment. Simply pick a moment and build a perpetual bond between your family and friends and the people of Africa and Madagascar.
The purchase of a Redemptorist Solidarity Gift will make a lasting impact on the individuals, families and communities that the Redemptorists work with in Africa and Madagascar.
We thank you sincerely for your generosity.