Sign up to the RUNFAM Newsletter by clicking on the picture above!
RUNFAM is the Redemptorist Units Network for Africa and Madagascar. It is a constituency of Redemptorist Provinces, Vice-Provinces, Regions and Missions specifically dedicated to supporting the Redemptorist Mission in Africa and Madagascar. Redemptorists Units participating in RUNFAM are committed to:
- Strengthening the capacity of the Redemptorsts in Africa and Madagascar to respond to challenging missionary and pastoral needs;
- Funding the priority themes and organisational structures approved by the Redemptorist Conference for Africa and Madagascar;
- Networking internationally to help establish an array of partnerships that help the Redemptorists develop its model of perpetual partnership with the people of Africa and Madagascar;
- Promoting the invitation to people in their home countries to Get Involved in the range of programmes offered by the Redemptorists in Africa and Madagascar;
- Acting as advocates and persuaders for the priority themes articulated by the Redemptorist Conference for Africa and Madagascar;
The RUNFAM structure is facilitated by:
- Scheduled meetings between RUNFAM and the Redemptorist Africa and Madagascar Conference Assembly;
- A Designated newsletter, called “RUNFAM NEWS”, and regular progress report circulated to RUNFAM members;
- Incorporation of the Congregation priority in favour of Africa and Madagascar into the working agendas of each of the Redemptorist Conferences;
To subscribe to the RUNFAM Newsletter, please click on the picture above!